Monday, December 31, 2012

Loose Ends of 2012, Florida

Only a few loose ends this year in my wrap up of 2012. Here are just a few pictures from articles I did not have time to write.
Sprouting strawberry at JG Ranch, Brooksville, Fla.
Here's a sprouting strawberry from JG Ranch in Brooksville, FL. It was in a real hurry to multiply.
Real World Imports, 16th Americas Food & Beverage
Show, Miami Beach, Fla
I was thirsty and these lovely ladies, Sharon Hollis and Nancy Stehly, of First World Imports let me have a delicious bottle of Jamaican Blue Spring Water. This photo was taken at the 16th Annual Americas Food & Beverage Show, Miami Beach.

John Wiegand of Wiegand Steaks at Palm Beach
Gardens green market, Fla.
I bought bison, elk steaks, as well as venison sausages from Wiegand Steaks back in January at the Palm Beach Gardens Sunday morning Green market.

Chef Tony Donnelly about to slice into a Florida
grown beef shank, at Osceola Heritage Park, Fla.
In July, I met Executive Chef Tony Donnelly of Osceola Heritage Park in Kissimmee. He had helps organize the local food vendors each year for the Small Farms and Alternative Enterprise Conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment