1. 4th Generation Organic Market, in Boca Raton, has a coconut vegan (and gluten-free) cake to die for. It is so luscious and creamy you'll never miss the cow ingredients. They also have a chocolate brownie (with gluten) that mimics the buttery version so well you'll find yourself repeatedly asking the sales clerk for the ingredients.
2. Christopher's Kitchen, in Palm Beach Gardens, makes their own raw vegan vegetarian chocolate bars and candies. They are a bit pricey from $3.50 to $9 a bar but worth it. They also have a fairly decent chocolate ice cream made with young coconut milk.
3. The Raw Kitchen, in West Palm Beach, has an amazing chocolate sundae with vanilla ice cream. Again you'll not miss the dairy version of the dish.
4. Cupcake Couture Sweet Boutique, in Delray Beach, makes vegan cupcakes (with 48 hrs notice and Xtr$) in chocolate, vanilla, and red velvet. I have not had them as yet, and it will be a little while before I do because they have a min purchase requirement: Six regulars or 12 minis.
5. Whole Foods Markets make some pretty decent vegan vegetarian cakes. They are best not ordered in advance because they can dry out.