Monday, November 4, 2013

Ivan Rus's Honey, Indiantown, Florida

Ivan Rus's Indiantown honey is worth waiting for. It is sold just once a year. It is a sweet and sour honey with a perfume of South Florida wild flowers.

Diane Stabler selling Ivan Rus's wildflower honey, Royal Palm Beach
Green Market & Bazaar, Royal Palm Beach, Fla.
I met up with Rus's wife Diane Stabler at the Sunday morning Royal Palm Beach Green Market and Bazaar. She offered me a taste of their Vermont honey but I found it too sweet for my palette.

So I bought two one pound bottles of Florida wild flower honey for $12 each. There were both larger and smaller sizes available.

To find out more about the honey, you can visit them at the Royal Palm Beach Green Market & Bazaar, at Royal Palm Beach Commons Park, 11600 Poinciana Blvd. on Sundays from 9am to 1pm. Or call them at 561-267-5376. 

No comments:

Post a Comment